Tuesday, September 28, 2010

The Eye Doctor

Today Elias went to visit the pediatric ophthalmologist.
We were referred to her after the dr. was concerned with some abnormal eye behaviors.
Turns out Elias has Congenital motor nystagmus nystagmus

I call it shaky eyes... they shake sometimes, He will be pretty much guaranteed to wear glasses, but we already knew that because both Andy and I wear thick glasses.... it will just be a bit earlier than we thought.

Elias in the chair with daddy ;)

Since he got his eyes dilated, I made him wear sunglasses... he only complained a little.

2 comments:

LKP said...

dialated and sunglasses'd out, he's still a striking young man! ah well, glasses come with the territory of life i think. i'm having to wear mine more with my up close work. not fun. feeling mighty old.

Michelle in Parkton said...

Looks like he was very brave. How did you do, Heidi? I would have been on pins and needles.