Friday, March 11, 2011

Timmy Time!

Last week cousin Timmy spent the afternoon with us at our house! This is the first time we have really hung out with just Timmy, no brothers or sister around, and at our house!

He is so much fun, and Elias loves him. Timmy is enthusiastic about toys, and is as sweet as can be. I have been dreading Eli growing out of his baby stage, he won't be as cute and sweet and cuddly, and he will start throwing tantrums, etc. No thanks!
Timmy helped me see that just because he's not a baby, he can still be a joy!



Elias really likes watching and learning from Timmy. "Wow Timmy can eat non-pureed foods, maybe I should try that."

Grandma got them matching outfits for Christmas. This is all the cousins on my side of the family. My sisters 5 kids and Elias.

No comments: